C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:35:02 +0000
Hi, Bettina,

I'm Kat, a 51-year old CP living and working in NC, and one of the admins of
this list.  I think I remember you  -- didn't you post once about asking
about motorised wheelchiars or scooters?  Sorry to hear about your losses but
it sounds as if you've managed to survive quite well.  As for your looks,
that's the least important part of a person.  What counts is what's inside.
I don't think any of us who is disabled fails to come to that conclusion. :)

I'm single and live by myself; I'm fortunate that I can cook and clean after
myself reasonably well with the help of a lady who comes at least once a
month to do the heavy cleaning.   I love to cook and love enthic foods - I'm
trying to stay away from our Southern fried foods cruisine!

Hoping to hear more from you.  We have at least a couple of other CP members
who live in Texas, one of them being Bobby, who lives in Austin.  I know Bob
Hester is in Texas, but I can't rmemeber where.

Kat