C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:52:27 -0500
Hi Mr. Paulsen,

            Very nicely written letter and a bit tongue in cheek I presume,
after 29 nonsensical email the other day on barbeque.  One might ask who is
spamming who here!! LOL  I have no objections to your being here - however,
it was ask and and as administrator I must then follow - up. As no one else
has said anything, and Bob has taken care of the problem on his end - I know
how to delete as do others I would presume. I think we can handle your
occasional mail - if you can handle all the totally inane stuff we produce
on a daily basis.

                                 Brightest Blessings
                                       Trisha