C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:44:07 EDT
I am trying to sell a rifton reverse walker... size medium._Compare  sizes of
Rifton Gait Trainers_
(http://www.rifton.com/products/mobility/pacergaittrainers/compare.html)
It has chest promts, sling seat, thigh promts, ankel promts, 3 kind of
handles, and 2 kinds of wheels.

It is worth over 2,000 dollars when new.  It is hardly used, my child  did
not like it.  She liked the 1st kind she had so we had to go back to  the first
one.  For ages 4-9 or so.  You can read the stats on the  rifton.com page ...
gait trainer... med size.

If you want it let me know.

$500 is all I am asking.

Kristina