C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
greta von der luft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:32:15 -0500
I cannot answer any of the questions that you posed. However, a  thought
comes to mind is there a massage school nearby where students need x number
of hours before they can sit for their license? Assuming your state licenses
massage therapists? This may be a way to reduce the cost of the massage....
Just a thought,
Greta