C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:50:08 -0400
I'm not getting any of that $400, remember?  It's an earned income
credit for children, not singletons without children.

Let me make it clear that I don't begrudge the parents that $400; God
knows they need it.  It's just that the $3 less in taxes per paycheck
isn't much to put back into the economy and I'd far rather that were put
into social welfare and environmental programs.

Kat