C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:47:24 EDT
Kathy Jo,
I'm sorry you feel so bad. Are you seeing a counselor? Maybe you should do
that. Are you on antidepressants? I am, and they help me tremendously.
Yes, I think it's somewhat normal to feel sad that you can't do things like
the rest of your family. But, you must at some point, accept the CP and the
things that go with having it.

Maybe you should investigate getting Feldenkrais bodywork, it might help you
be able to do more things for yourself.  My local Easter Seals has a
Feldenkrais class.

hugs my dear,
mag