C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:28:40 +0800
Betty, I can aim at my feet, nowhere else though!!! (Always shooting
myself in the foot - or shooting my mouth off!)

Meant to do this when you mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, still
better late than never, eh?

Ahem,
Dear Dr Leslie,
Please diagnose Betty as having CP because she is clearly too weird,
wacky and wonderful to be able-bodied.  She shows the brilliant
intellect and warped sense of humor that is the hallmark of the
condition.  And also, I think she mentioned a couple of weeks ago that
she wants to be diagnosed as CP to improve her sex life, and IMHO
medical science should NEVER deny anyone the opportunity for a damn
good bonk!

Thanking you in wonkiness
Rayna A Lamb

Is that ok Betty? <grin>