C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:57:19 -0500
now i have to visit memphis to get you to give me a taste o  those delights.
i will eat anything that don't bite me, but, i like to know that it ios
prepared by an expert. don't want to decide i like or don't like something
unless i know it is prepared in the way it should be.  bbq ed "possum on the
half shell", sounds interesting. so does the diamond back.