C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:50:55 -0300
Hi Rayna,

  Niacin is the B3 vitamin. Although it's in my multi-vit, I take a bit extra for
my heart - to improve circulation, etc. -
http://www.upsher-smith.com/news/niacin_news.html

  Here's another article - http://www.tnp.com/article.asp?ID=82

  Magnesium, as well, given it reduces spasticity and also promotes sleep may also
be of benefit in your colder weather, if you haven't already started taking it :)

  Remember to choose those fashionable pastel colored underwear. Don't want you
parading around like Uncle Jed of the Clampetts. Very uncool! :)

Cheers!

Carla