C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:41:39 -0500
Snow check.  Philly went from near spring to below freezing in less than
24.

Postponed gratification.  Will try to meet St. Pat. for afternoon trip
into downtown to eat and shop, hopefully,  Dim Sum, Kona, Jasmine,
Keemun, crystallized ginger, dates, figs and shelled pistachios, Feta,
Brie, Camembert, and olive oil—whatever goes by sourdoughs French and
Jewish, Challah too for French toast, of course, then Guinness if I don’
t yield to Tsingtao while devouring little hearts.

So a wheelchair has some advantages.  Maybe I stirred enough yen to move
the rest of me.  Reads good enough to want to make it happen.

MHC: cut the Guinness with lime (or lemon).—No offence Deri.  Don’t
recall SACS, will try.  Thanks!

BG: A “rare” treat for me being nearly abstinent these days and too
frequently summoned to the Throne Room.  Looks like I’m TRC.  Can’t hold
it down.  Can’t hold it up either.

;S>