C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 19:23:54 -0700
see if you have a local brace shop nearby, perhaps they can build you a
specialized pedal just for you two?  My right foot stay on okay, but my
left foot seems to always slide off  the side on the bikes at the gym, I
find the putting my heel on the pedal helps instead of using the  middle of
my shoe.

Mag

Catch you later!