C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:19:44 -0800
Gary,
I have excellent credit just because I've been paying my card bill for a
long time, I keep getting offers from other card companies and mu regular
card company keeps raising my limit, I have no intention of getting another
card, nor do I intend to put myself back in debt.
I'm about a year away from paying my card off completely.  Good luck to you
with your new bank/credit union.

Mag

Free our people! More than 250,000 people with disabilities
throughout the USA say they want to move out of nursing homes.
Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48