C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:56:35 -0800
okay, you directed your post to "the resident
neocons." you did not just post the statements. like
saying hey he's one of you and here is what he said. i
took that to be guilt by association. again this is to
all you "neocons" on the list. you sould have noticed
one of your prominant "spokesperson" saying this. he
is yout top canidate for president. since you did not
notice, is it becouse you give your own a pass?
   you did direct it to us "neocons". remember? you
could have insulted the senator without directing it
just to "resident neocons." you chose to wave a red
flag along with the post. maybe you need to rethink
whether i was trolling for an insult. and rethink if
it was indeed non-existant. just why was the attention
called to those with a conservative political views to
the insult to the senator rather than just "look at
what this guy said."
  okay, you pointed to it, i addressed it as i said i
would. did i examine it for you as well as i really
ought to to examined it? now, i can ask you to examine
why you thought it necessary to use that statement to
aim your post. does this change the context of getting
over ourselves?