C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:21:51 -0400
You do have a point, Ken.  I'd not heard that he was off his meds.
It doesn't change my mind about stem cell research but I do concede
that Mr. Fox is playing the pity card and that's pretty disgusting.

However honest Mr. Limbaugh is, I still can't stand him. He's still
an idiot in my book - an honest one, to be sure, but still an idiot.

Kat