C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:14:16 -0700
On Mon, 28 May 2001, Anthony Arnold wrote:

> My actual problem is I don't know the ins and outs of the ADA the way I
> would like to because I haven't found any training totally directed on the
> writings on it.

There is tuns of stuff about the ADA on the web.  I don't have any of
the Sights in front of me just now, but if you do a search just by
using the letters ADA, you will find more then you probably want on
the subject.  Google is a greaaat search engen and it's free!!

Gary

  I'm sure that there's others feeling the same way I do and