C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:26:57 EDT
Big grin, Kathy S!  Indeed not!  What was it I read recently? Oh yeah,
"Normal" is a setting on a washing machine!

For anybody who remembers Geri Jewell, I heard that 3 years ago Geri had a
spinal operation that left her unable to walk or do much of anything until
very recently. The surgery left her neck very rigid.... She nearly died, and
went down to 70 lb.  And she has divorced from her husband.  So, life moves
on.

Mag