C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:05:19 -0500
happy new year to all

since I bought this house in Florida, my bathroom is much smaller than in my house in New York.  The only problem I haven't been able to solve is being able to lift myself independently in and out of my bathtub like I did good about in New York.this bathtub appears to be deeper than the one I've had in New York.  So I'm thinking of putting in insert into the bottom of the time so I have less space to navigate in and out anyone have any suggestions.  I do not want to use a hydraulic left in the bathtub because I find that less efficient and I want to make every attempt to maintain the degree of independence I had before.  Anyone with any suggestions on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

                                Gary [log in to unmask]