C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:16:26 -0500
Kendall,

I don't think Dubya is terribly Machiavellian in and of himself.  Cheney and that scoundrel Rumsfeld on the other hand...

Here's a thought about Iraq and Machiavellianism:  We went to war on the lamest of "public" excuses.  However--and maybe this is the military man in me speaking--we have 125K+ troops in a country that borders three of the four countries having direct involvement in the events of 9/11:  Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia.  It makes perfect strategic sense to me.

Kyle