C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:26:04 -0500
i really misread this at the start. it appeared to me the issue was having
something sitting next to the bed. it is who will pay for what. like mag
said, lots of things will do. was out a jar with a lid, put a pail of some
kind there. you'd want to keep it covered while not using it to help the
smell problem until cleaned.