C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:41:19 -0000
> For the first time since I have been one of the list managers, we recived
> notice last night that we had exceeded our alloted100 messages in one day.
>
> Deri,
>
>     I set it to 150. do we need to reset it back to 100 at some point?
>
> Bobby

This limit is designed to protect our members who just view the list
(looking for useful snippets) from being over burdened with too many
messages (or too large a digest). It also limits the size of archives at
Maelstrom. I think 100 is a reasonable limit.

Deri James

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the
personal attention of the addressee(s) and is,
therefore, confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not copy or use it or disclose
its contents, but should contact the sender
immediately