C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:21:32 EDT
Okay Joy.  I went to Barnes and Noble tonight and bought "The Poisonwood
Bible."  I don't know squat about it, but you recommended it and that's good
enough for me.  I'll start reading tonight.

I also bought "Uppity Women in Ancient Times."  I figured that even if the
book was a bomb, the cover would be a visual bonus on the coffee table. Then
came "Spanish for Dummies," and "Pronounce it Perfectly in Spanish."  I
figured the best way to get out of my slump is to do something proactive, so
I'm going to learn Spanish.  I want to whine and bellyache bilingually.

Betty
http://expage.com/planetbetty (could somebody sign the guestbook on my
website?  My aunt and uncle are the only people who have signed and their
names are lonely).
Last movie seen:  "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" -- 11 out of 5, I mean 3,
stars.
Current Book(s):  "Lies Across America:  What Our Historic Sites Get Wrong"
James W. Loewen; and now also "The Poisonwood Bible," thanks to Joy.