BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy R Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:55:52 -0400
Hi Ruth,

We only sugar for ourselves and friends. Started out as a home school
project for our son Carson and we just never quit. Once you've tasted the
real thing Aunt Jemima jus' don' make it. Best year in many. Probably boiled
down just over 100 gallons of sap so far and it's still running. We jar it
up before its syrup and then finish it all at once.

Can't wait to meet you at the IPTW in Barre!

Rudy