BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guaranteeing the preservation of heart and myth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:34:14 -0400
In a message dated Tue, 2 Jul 2002 2:12:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> HC: YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE BY-LAWS and that means NOT falling asleep at the next Pignic during the RULES conversation with your "voting" thumb in the air. Otherwise pretty
> soon we are going to have to put a red flag on that thing.

][<en,

Maybe this time, my witless response will get through.

1) As far as falling asleep is concerned, I am certified as having sleep apnea, and can fall asleep anywhere and anytime I damn well please.  Including while driving in rush hour traffic on Rte 95 (The Unfinished Interstate) in CT.

2) As far as my thumb in the air is concerned, I generally try to keep it firmly implanted where the sun don't shine.

3) As far as my "voting" thumb is concerned, if by that you mean that Other Digit that all Pinheads know is like a thumb, are you suggesting the red flag as 1) a means to prevent collisions on the theory that it's like a 30' steel column on a 20' flatbed truck; or 2) the red flag will make it easier to find using a microscope and tweezers.

Ralph