BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 03:41:18 -0500

> And now The Donald courts the NY Landmarks Conservancy and offers open
houses
> to preservationists to visit his historic properties in the Wall Street
area.
> I wanted to go for the visit, but was ill. Watching The Donald on TV, and
> reading a few interviews of him, I am amazed at how shallow and narrow
his
> perspective on life is. Obviously a fit character for a cardboard name.
And
> this we call a cultural hero?
>
> ][<en Follett

Just a couple of data points here.
My wife went to Sunday School with the Donald. He was the kid in the corner
that none of the girls wanted to talk to.

My grandfather was his father's painting contractor and said that old man
Trump thought D. a hopeless clutz and bumbling fool.

Did you ever wonder if D. doesn't know exactly how much he is trashifying
the known world, and is just doing it for revenge?

Bruce