BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:50:02 -0400
Try:
- NY Replacement Parts on Lexington and about 93rd St
- George Taylor in Tribeca (I forget the address but maybe Hudson and
Laight)

Also, try taking them apart and figuring out what might be worn and try to
replace those piece(s) at a GOOD supply house

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology