BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:00:10 +0100
Michael - like your idea about a BP conference.

Maybe BP could have hands-on conferences.

Instead of people getting up to talk about what great thing they did on their last project (when in fact all the hard work was done by somebody else), we could have 'conference projects', where we all get together to work on a project and learn from each other about how to solve the problems in a hands-on way.

Cheers

david