BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:35:22 -0400
In a message dated Wed, 14 Aug 2002 9:50:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Ralph, when are you coming north again?  Please plan to
> stop by for a bit of a natter and to see the "old homestead."

Ruth,

Don't know when I'll be up that way again, as the 2 Little Ralphs who were your neighbors for the summer are about to return down to our tropical paradise.  Unfortunately, the other 2 who were in PA for the summer are also about to retoin home.  I mean, we're so happy to have them all at home again.

However....you and assorted other Pinheads will evidently have a opportunity to see your own personal Humor Czar (and Czarina Debbie!) on TV.  Mrs. Ralph has arranged for us to get on Good Morning America Tues morning to "contribute" to a "discussion" on domestic "chore wars."  Evidently GMA is going to have 4 couples interviewed about how the wives do all the work at home (as well as working full time jobs) and the husbands don't do jack shit.

This will no doubt come as a big surprise to everyone in the world (whether you've experienced it as wives, or heard about it in your husbandly capacity).

I'll be the fat inarticulate one with the ever-more-rapidly graying beard, getting reamed out for your viewing pleasure.
If anybody's got a better defense than "yes dear," please let me know.  FAST.

Ralph