BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:42:24 -0500
I can 100% guarantee that it will be raining in harrisburg

my camp name is jinx, and you better hope there are no tornadoes  ;)
I seem to attract wet weather and high winds wherever I go....

it shouldn't get too bad, though, as the severity of the weather
tends to vary inversely with the adequacy of my accomodations....
if I were staying in a hotel this trip, it'd be sunny and mild....
as it is, I'm going to be in a camper on the complex grounds,
so the weather should be moderate, no monsoons or straight-line
downbursts like last summer when I was
backpacking with a tarp only  ;)

see you all there   ;)

deb