BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The "listen to the silence" listserv ....
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:08:59 -0700
Ken,  I have nothing to do, directly, with historic preservation.  I own a
cleaning service.  I'm not sure how I dropped into this list, I think from
the preservation list--which someone pointed out is just about DEAD.  I
think I got on that one through the Old House list.

This is the BEST list I am on because we talk about EVERYTHING on here.  I
am also on several genealogy lists and they are so narrow in focus that the
most active list member could drop dead and it would never be mentioned on
the list.  I hate that but have to put up with it because I need the info
that is there.

I love you guys and gals even if you do live in large population centers
that I will most likely never visit.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT