BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:09:33 -0500
Widows and orphans.  One of these refers to the single line on a page.
If widows are one word, than orphans are one line, or perhaps one
syllable.  At any rate, they are pretty lonesome for the holidays, so
give them some company.  As for doing our turn...

Norm and I enjoy delivering "Motor Meals" on Christmas morning, and it
turns out lots of Jews do that, at least in Ann Arbor.  Last year we had
two feet of snow and it meant trekking in through untrodden depths of
white stuff, often shoveling out front doors and walks, and even walking
a few dogs for housebound and elderly folks.  We felt really good when
we were done, and we've signed up for tomorrow's delivery to capture
that feeling again.  Only a dusting of snow is predicted, however, so it
might not be quite so dramatic.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA