BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:23:06 -0400
Pam Stevenson wrote:

>Last night around 8:15, the hubbie, younger son (14) and I were driving over to Geneva to see if the rebuilt "Ponder-grossa" was an OK place to eat. I'm sure it's something younger son won't think is funny.

So I drive around in my Subaru (with a load of 18th century hand pressed
bricks for histo presto content and some really old jokes) with the
clock on the radio an hour out of sync because I cannot for the life of
me figure out the combination of buttons to push to change it and on a
visit north your younger son finds the car manual and fixes it bingidy
bang! Next time we go to daylight savings I can't find the manual and
your younger son is not available and I drive around again with the
clock on the radio out of sync. In time he will laugh at the old jokes,
repackaged into new clothes, and he won't even know that they are old jokes.

][<en