BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:28:51 -0400
Anyone who liked The Fast Runner, which I haven't seen but have heard a lot about, should seek out a little-known one called The Pathfinder.  It's based on a Scandinavian folk tale or legend about a young boy's journey to adulthood.  It's a very simple but suspenseful and beautiful movie.  I don't know many people who have seen it.
-=-Dan