BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:35:54 -0400
It very well could have been the pig barns.  Wasn't the roller skating rink
the old P&C before they built Judd Falls Plaza (which, BTW, Judd Falls Rd no
longer exists (at least not that portion of it). It's now an extension of
Pine Tree Road.  Supposedly, it made the 911 system better - at least that's
what the Best Western manager told me).

My mother took me to the roller skating rink and I got very proficient at
falling over or being forced into a split.