BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:53:35 EDT
I just received this e-mail... if someone is holding out on the moon crystals
around here please let me know.

"If you are in possession of the Blue, Red or Green Time Warping moon
crystals, or a vortex generator accounting for the temporal location settings
of (X, Y, Z, X1, Y1, Z1, xq6),  please make me an offer. It would be best if
you are able to provide the proper shielding from the high level of
radiation. Please make me an offer. Send a separate email to me at:

I can see it now... Hello, My name is Prince Binga Dignanutapud from Nigeria.
My mother and I recently received a shipment of extremely rare moon crystals
and due to international tarrifs we are hereby forced to transmit a portion
of them to your brain. Please think on this for five minutes from the toilet
and we will reward you with riches beyond comprehension.

And Michael Edison believes he is plagued with spam?

][<en