BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:21:58 -0400
No, David Dunlap wrote up the piece on the medallions. Ken was responsible
for not having his name in the paper. I was talking with Ken all night and,
by association, became persona non importanta.

Tierney, in short, is a putz. He writes a column on Thursday (I read it
regularly to check the capacity of my arteries, but have made a point of
remembering nothing about when he writes or the name of his column) and an
occasion piece for the magazine. He thinks recycling is a waste of time and
resources, believes that everyone should (and is capable of) pay market rate
for apartments, denizens of NYC should be allowed to carry concealed
weapons, historic preservation ordinances are an unfair tax on developers,
and I could go on forever. In short, I could live without him. I could not
live without the Streetscapes column by our esteemed colleague and fellow
BPer Dr. Ivy-l.

Perhaps my "wife" and I are alone in our dislike of Mr. Tierney; in which
case I will try to keep my ravings to a dull roar. Otherwise, pipe up!! Or,
are you all reading the tabloids? Dr. Ivy-l -- for obvious reasons -- is
excused.

Sign me,

Grumpy.

Oh, did I mention my mental image of Tierney is somewhat dwarfish.