BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:08:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/99 8:25:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Knockers successfully removed from computer, for the time being.

Good job. In Indiana they were a bit taken back by the small size, seemed
they expected something larger. Have not heard from them since we told them
to call the architect if they did not like the dimensions. Told them we would
be happy to make larger. I can't wait to see them on the buidling at Fordham.

][<en