BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This isn`t an office, it`s hell with fluorescent lighting.
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:28:05 -0600
Gee, I thought it was only frightened suburbanites that thrived on
uniformity, not them sophisticated big city duddettes.

I find uniformity helpful when I'm not curious...could be I only notice
this because I'm more often curious than not.  But I think my
neighborhood doesn't need any more uniformity...maybe that's why they
didn't respond to my offer to join the local architectural gestapo.
Either that or they're still pissed off about my existing
non-conforming white wood picket fence that I repair and paint a little
more of each year...they must have caught on by now that if I keep
doing that the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of me.  It must
have come as a hopeful sign when I started climbing on the roof to
paint out of the way places last season.

Back to work.

-jc