BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:31:09 -0500
Leland, What problems with the patois? Obviously, someone is giving Py
grief for hunting ( and thankfully thinning) deer from our ridiculously
ecologically out of balance eastern white-tail deer herd. Moreover,
these deer are contributing much needed protein to the diets of our (not
kidding at this point) local population of pretty damn close to third
world locals here in the SE US..  In addition, Py informed them that the
SE states, while not affluent, were fairly influential politically.

The wilderness committee was aghast and retired to discuss this, amid
offers of barbeque and beer, I THINK. This part was not clear.

~deb