BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:22:06 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/99 9:14:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< and we got flurries  t'night but i know i have to be quick or I'll get the
 humor czar breathing down my neck >>

Michael,

I hate to disappoint you, even from afar, and even though you weaseled out on
the Field of Honor de Weehawken, but you shan't need to be quick to prevent
me from breathing down your neck. Mrs. Ralph has to be quick to avoid  that
fate worse than death; but I can assure you that your worry time would be
better spent figuring out how to avoid the amorous clutches of the Froggies
Gommages down on the farm, after they've seen Paree.

Knowing this, are you going to sleep better in your tar paper shack out back,
or worse?

Pleasant dreams,

Ralph