BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:17:36 -0800
Don't worry about it.  I for one am very glad you sent it directly to the
list and I wish more folks would send pictures like that.  I just can't see
the problem--AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE SLOW MODEM!!!!!  Rome wasn't built in
a day and neither was the internet.

However, that house and it's surroundings are totally scarey to me.  Isn't
that the type of place the BAD PEOPLE hang out in, like drug dealers and
pimps? Ruth