BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: The historic preservation free range
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:39:47 -0800
Welcome aboard Mr. Yappster.  I'm the stay at home type here on the west
bank of the beautiful Connecticut River in southeastern Vermont.  All I
preserve is the family home and that's a full time job.  Glad to have some
new blood here--Ralph is running out of witicisims.  I think his teenagers
are making him old.  Ruth, ducking and running