BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S. Sasser" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
S. Sasser
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:23:53 -0400
][en,

Did you tell Devil Ducky go explore the depths of the cargo area and restore
Mr. Potato Head to the dashboard?  I'm grateful that you're working your way
out of the dark days, although I never could figure out how you managed to
sustain the business, PTN, B-P, and all your other passions and avocations
in the first place.   I remember going through a bleak stage in my early
career when I realized that there wasn't a place for storytelling and myth
in the "business" world.

Recently some yahoo from the Region came to our office to kick butt and take
names.  He stood up and yelled at a bunch of people who had no earthly idea
who he was, or why he was there screaming at them.  I felt compelled to
remind him of the five stages of any project::

1.  Initial enthusiasm
2.  Subsequent disillusionment
3.  Search for the guilty
4.  Punishment of the innocent
5.  Honors and awards for the non-participants

Stay well Shaman,

Lisa