BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:58:31 -0500
Turtles are reptiles, not fish, and if you you'd prefer, he'd make a
fine steak.  Well, Jr. might.  The comment was that the extended time
in shipping would make him a bit cranky and that this would help get
your relationship off to a memorable start.

I like Ritz Crackers too!  I like them with peanut butter...crunchy.  I
also like Cheezits...I think I pretty much generally like crackers.
But now all the crackers in the house have little warning labels on
them about low salt content...if there's a salt shortage going on out
there, how come it never makes the news?

-jc