BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:06:14 -0400
John Callan, AIA wrote:

> Sadists! A pox and a zillion mice upon your neighborhood!

The only long story I've been told about Pam's maternal great
grandfather in Iowa was that he used to entertain the town of Dead Man's
Gulch by throwing kerosene on the mongrel dogs so that as they ran
around madly barking the townsfolk would take them for being mad dogs
and shoot them. This was before television & radio when people had more
vivid and creative imaginations? Don't know what the old guy would do
with climbing kittens or urban poodles. I kind of doubt he ever saw a
poodle or a screen door with or without wax. Reminds me of the minature
poodles I once met, bred so small they could sit on your hand... then
again, large poodles can sit on your hand I suppose if you want. But
these were little bitty white poodles that were very very small in Palo
Alto.

][<en