BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:50:28 EST
In a message dated 11/24/00 9:21:33 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< ralph, please note:  Lisa's remarks are identified with little >'s in
front of
 them...
 whereas my comments are not  ;)
 YOU DON"T HAVE TO SHOUT
THE KIDS, AND SOMETIMES AT HER BUT I DON'T YELL AT HER).  WAS JUST TRYING TO
DIFFERENTIATE MY NOISE FROM THE SIGNAL.<<<<<<<<<
 just go to your AOL options section and change your mail reply format...
 it's been a long time since I used AOL, but I remember you have a choice of
 << quote >>  or
 > quote
 style, and the >style is easier to interrupt and add your replies, as the
other
 person's remarks take back up with >'s in front of them....
 not as confusing   ;)

CHESS. WHEW.<<<<<<<<<<<

WHAT IT WAS LIKE BEFORE DEODORANT, OR RUNNING WATER FOR THAT MATTER.  FORGET
THE WONDERS OF MODERN MEDICINE:IT'S A MIRACLE THE RACE DIDN'T DIE OUT (GROSS
OUT?) THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.  I WAS THINKING, AFTER MY NIECE ASKED WHERE THE
PHONE WAS, THAT BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS, THERE WAS NO QUESTION WHERE THE PHONE
WAS: IT WAS ATTACHED TO THE WALL,  WHERE IT BELONGED.

SIGN ME,

OLD FART, AND PROUD OF IT. ):<(