BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:51:49 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/99 10:13:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< In a message from the other side, a some poor idiot trying to earn a living
 wrote:

 << "Pinheads is a freewheeling site that I find interesting, but mostly
  spam for someone trying to earn a living.  I found myself saving (=
  considered valuable) about one post in 50 or so.  With 30 or so posts a day,
 I had to jump ship.   >>

 Pssst, Ralph, they're talking about .... YOU.  Are you going to take that???
 We're behind you - a thousand percent!

 Sign me,  Don King >>

Dear "Teflon" Don,

Whaddaya talkin' about?  Are you tryin' to make trouble, Newsboy?

[Newsboy Moriarty, a historical figure from Jersey City, for those of you
unfortunate enough never to have lived there, was a bookie who died at an
advanced age. Some dopey guy planning to rent out garages for $20/month
bought a garage with a decrepit old car in it from Newsboy's estate, and
hired some other yutz to clean out the garage and get rid of the car. When
the car was opened, it was found to have been  filled with Newsboy's takings
from over the years.  Needless to say, the new garage owner never saw a dime
from the loot, and was forever known as the guy who  bought a carload of
money for practically nothing, and paid somebody else to take it away.]  But
I digress.

This distinguished, hardworking gentleperson [wait a minute...if he's so
hardworking, how could he be a gentleperson?] was obviously referring to
having saved my bons mots and dumped the inane ravings of the rest of youse
lowlifes.

Ralph

PS-- Get a haircut, Don.