BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:33:08 -0400

Traditional, mime, or HTML version?

Or, you can decide for yourself at
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=bullamanka-pinheads&A=1>

(be careful trying to click on the link if it flows over two lines...if you
get an error message you will need to copy the whole link and paste it into
your browser to make it work)

Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic                               I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                                   - Scarecrow