BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:29:32 -0500
It is probably english translation from jidish means the inhabitant of the
city of Bialystok in east Poland. In polish it will be Bialostoczczanin or
maybe Bialostotczak (it is difficult to say without expert opinion - I am
from Szczecin as you know).

Witold Karwowski