BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:32:43 -0500
Galveston

 The Flagship hotel was damaged but still there, two other old, famous
structures that extended out over the gulf, the Balanize Room for one
are gone. Pictures this morning showed a wall of debris on Seawall Blvd.
that was once this structure. Boliver, which is on the eastside of
Galveston, a ferry ride away is 90% gone.

More Later