BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edison Coatings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:40:11 -0500
What is the method of analysis for determining that it is cocker spaniel hair
as opposed to mutt hair with only partial cocker spaniel DNA? What is the
critical cocker spaniel content for best performance? Is there a detrimental
level of non-cocker spaniel hair that may compromise plaster durability? Does
it matter if it's male, female or neutered cocker spaniel hair? Is American
cocker spaniel hair OK, or do we need to import it from someplace that has
centuries more cocker spaniel history?

Mike E